How to report a faulty streetlight

If the streetlight is on one of the main roads ie Worships Hill, London Road, Maidstone Road or on Lakeside Place (near Tesco) please report these to Kent Highways online via or by telephone 03000 418181

All other streetlights in Riverhead can be reported to the Parish Clerk by email or telephone 01732 461278 or by using the contact page via the top right of this page.