How to report a faulty streetlight

If the streetlight is on one of the main roads ie Worships Hill, London Road, Maidstone Road or on Lakeside Place (near Tesco) please report these to Kent Highways online via or by telephone 03000 418181 All other streetlights in Riverhead can be reported to the Parish Clerk by email or telephone – see contact […]

Fly tipping

Fly-tipping information provided by Sevenoaks District Council 20 July 2016 Despite challenging financial times Sevenoaks District Council have recently appointed an Environmental Enforcement officer to investigate fly-tipping offences across the District.  Many householders are not aware they have a duty of care to check that the contractor they employ to dispose of their rubbish is […]

Kent Police

Information about the police including contact details for local police and PCSOs. Also dates of visits of Mobile Police Surgery. Visit Site